The same commercial quality that makes Everpure® the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. The Everpure exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane. This highly engineered design offers a large filtering surface area, longer filter life and consistent performance.
• Flow rate controlled at .5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
• Temperature - 35-100° F (2-38° C), cold water use only
• Pressure - 10-125 psi(.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
• Capacity - 300 gal. (1,135L)
• Required Space: 5W x 22H x 5D in
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Enhanced with KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment
• Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
• Chlorine taste & odor
• Dirt and cloudiness*
• Mold and algae*
• Reduce particles as small as .5 micron in size by mechanical means
*As tested by Everpure, LLC
SEPARATE FILTER FAUCET REQUIRED
REDUCES VOLATILE ORGANIC CHEMICALS
COMMERCIAL GRADE: Robust metal construction not susceptible to leaks like plastic filtration systems.
RECYCLABLE, SUSTAINABLE, GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: Easily recycled versus plastic filtration systems. Enjoy bottled water quality without all of the empty plastic bottles or wasted water.
SANITARY, QUICK-CHANGE DESIGN: Annual Cartridge replacements are as easy as changing a light bulb.
NSF CERTIFICATION: All Everpure Products are certified by NSF International.
GREAT TASTE: Rated at the highest levels for the reduction of off-taste, odor, chlorine and particulate reduction.
RETAINS VITAL MINERALS: Retains vital minerals to ensure the healthiness and delicious taste of your family’s water.
PROTECTS APPLIANCES: Protects your appliances from the build-up of limescale.
GOOD FOR YOUR FAMILY’S HEALTH: Protects against asbestos, lead, cysts, and various chemicals - Some Everpure Systems even remove bacteria and viruses!
GOOD FOR YOUR FAMILY’S FINANCES: At only pennies per gallon!