The same Everpure® Select Series Commercial Grade technology used in restaurants around the world is now available for your home--now without the need for an extra faucet. The Everpure® EF-6000 introduces great-tasting, crisp, clean filtered water to any faucet in your home.
• Flow rate controlled at 1.67 gpm
• Temperature - 35- 100° (2-38° C), cold water use only
• Pressure - 10-125 psi (.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
• Capacity - 6,000 gal. (22,713L)
• Required space - 5W x 22H x 5D in.
• Reduce particles as small as .5 micron in size
• Dirt, rust and cloudiness*
• Chlorine taste & odor
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
*As tested by Everpure, LLC.
NO ADDITIONAL FAUCET REQUIRED: Connect to any faucet in your home.
PROVIDES ENHANCED BACTERIOSTATIC CONTROL
ENHANCED FILTRATION CAPACITY (50%)
COMMERCIAL GRADE: Robust metal construction not susceptible to leaks like plastic filtration systems.
RECYCLABLE, SUSTAINABLE, GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: Easily recycled versus plastic filtration systems. Enjoy bottled water quality without all of the empty plastic bottles or wasted water.
SANITARY, QUICK-CHANGE DESIGN: Annual Cartridge replacements are as easy as changing a light bulb.
NSF CERTIFICATION: All Everpure Select Series Products are certified by NSF International.
GREAT TASTE: Rated at the highest levels for the reduction of off-taste, odor, chlorine and particulate reduction.
RETAINS VITAL MINERALS: Retains vital minerals to ensure the healthiness and delicious taste of your family’s water.
PROTECTS APPLIANCES: Protects your appliances from the build-up of limescale.
GOOD FOR YOUR FAMILY’S HEALTH: Protects against asbestos, lead, cysts, and various chemicals - Some Everpure Systems even remove bacteria and viruses!
GOOD FOR YOUR FAMILY’S FINANCES: At only pennies per gallon!